Friday, August 12, 2011

Welcome, Gentle Readers

Carlos was telling me he set up a blog, so I thought I'd set one up, and it took me for freaking ever because I had to set up my gmail account, and they ask to have a code texted to you, and I did that, and then I went to check my phone, and it never came, and then I went to check my messages and ended up being directed to AT&T because those idiots didn't register the payment I made online and so I had to get my phone unsuspended, which totally sucked, because that took over an hour, and Marc got bored and got dressed and left, leaving me to get transferred, but not really, because I kept going back to the same people, until I demanded the person I was talking to solve the problem and not transfer me, which, as it turns out, works, because I don't think they really want to help anyone, but they can in fact help you no matter what they say, and so I got the phone unsuspended, but then the message didn't come in, so I had to request it again on gmail, but that didn't work, and I had to go through the whole thing again to get up my gmail account, and I finally got the message and was able to get the thing started so I could come over here and set up my blog. Yea!

But all that nonsense is over with and now I can write on this thing. I don't know what I'm going to write about. Just me? I totally had a great time last night with Marc. I love hanging out with Marc, because if we can't find someone at the club, we can always go home with each other. He's a little on the kinky side, but that's okay. I can accommodate. Carlos took off before we came out of the bedroom. I don't know where he took off to. So that means it's just me, naked, in the apartment.

I can't believe that crazy Bob. I'll miss that crazy fag. Seriously. A boa and an orchid on his cleaned skeleton. Sick, sick, sick! Loved it! LOL! I was cracking up, though I think his family was mortified. Oh, absolutely mortified. Appalled, horrified, mortified. It was great. Too bad about his boyfriend, though. I don't even remember that old queen's name. He was forty or fifty and probably won't see the light of day again. It was an accident, but still. He's bound to get some sort of manslaughter or third degree murder or something. Too bad. He didn't mean to kill Bob, I'm sure. I almost wrote "Kill Bill," lol! That's messed up, seriously.

I'm glad Carlos is back. It was getting boring here without him around. I need to introduce him to Alex. I know she's got that girlfriend Andrea, but she was saying she'd like a boyfriend, too. I guess Andrea's alright with that. I don't know if I should tell Carlos everything about Alex or just let her tell him. Eh, you know, that's like outing someone. I'm not doing that. Let Alex tell Carlos if she wants. If they even end up together. I think they'd make for a totally cute couple. Or threesome. Or something.

Ugh, classes are going to start soon. Less fun, more work. I'm getting bored with child learning and development. Maybe I should do something else instead of become a teacher. Well, I'll decide that later, see how classes go.

No comments:

Post a Comment