Thursday, August 25, 2011

Two Days of Classes

How boring. Classes have started. And Carlos is always out of the apartment with Alex. That's what I get for setting him up. And now with classes, it's going to be even less fun. I have a class with this hot straight guy named Jeremy. I want to be friends with him just so I can look at him all the time. I'll fantasize about him when I'm with Marc. Ha! He seems kind of boring, though. He mentioned Nietzsche in our first conversation. What a dork. Still . . . I'll introduce him to Carlos. I'm sure they'll hit it off. Carlos is interested in German stuff. Or Austrian. Whatever, it's all the same.

The only good thing about UTD is that most of the buildings are connected by skywalks, so we don't have to go outside most of the time to get from place to place. Perfect, when it's 106 outside!

Well, time to venture out into the heat again. Have to go buy textbooks. There goes a few hundred dollars for a bunch of books I won't even read.



No comments:

Post a Comment